* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

* Current Watches/Warnings/Advisories for TN - Click the (+) Icon to the Right to see them ------>

Author Topic: Climate Change and Energy Discussion  (Read 2616 times)

Offline rbowman

• Thunderstorm
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 55
Re: Climate Change and Energy Discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »
http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

As long as we have this thread I'd like to throw out the link above for perusal. It's a report from an atmospheric scientist from Virginia that shows the actual percentage of greenhouse gases resulting from anthropogenic sources.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline StormStalker

• Thunderstorm
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 38
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 08:36:39 PM »
Thanks for posting this. There have actually been dozens of unbiased independent research studies conducted that debunk the whole "man-made" global warming agenda garbage. Hopefully, somebody who doesn't know this by now will stumble across this thread and start thinking for themselves instead of what the mainstream media pushes constantly.

Offline mempho

• Tornado
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2017, 04:54:01 AM »
Climate change most certainly exists and always has existed. The politicization of climate change is relatively new and IMO,  not based on enough facts (obviously).
True.   If you go to the UNESCO website and look at it's manifesto document,  which was written in the 40s and is available there,  Huxley clearly states that the intent  to use climate change as a possible means to achieve the UN's objectives.   

That is why they started pushing the great freeze in the 60s and 70s and morphed this into global warming and then the all-encompassing climate change.   

Whether AGW is real or not,  I have an issue with this.   I didn't want to believe that we were being manipulated,  so I went out of my way to look it up.   No,  it doesn't disprove climate change but it does display motive and willful intent to manipulate all of us and there's no denying the source.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Put on my big snow boots and
I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues
In the middle of the freezing rain

Snow up high
Won't you pour down over me
Yeah, I got some accretion
But I'm as blue as a boy can be

Offline JeremyM

• Shower
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 10:50:22 AM »
True.   If you go to the UNESCO website and look at it's manifesto document,  which was written in the 40s and is available there,  Huxley clearly states that the intent  to use climate change as a possible means to achieve the UN's objectives.

Can you point to where that's located in the document? I searched for the words temperature, climate, weather, freeze, freezing, warm, warming, atmosphere, cold, cool, heat, meteorology, fahrenheit, celsius and none of them appear in the text except for a couple that were unrelated to weather/climate. I'm too lazy to read all 60 pages of the booklet.

* Recent Posts

Hurricane Maria
by schneitzeit
[Today at 01:50:07 PM]
Fall 2017
by JayCee
[Today at 08:06:00 AM]
BEMIS, TN --Historical Weather Facts, Climate Data, and Rainfall
by Mr. William E. Brantley
[Today at 04:04:53 AM]
Winter 2017-18
by Curt